Sunday, April 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE R

I'm a little late with this one but two days ago was my uncle's birthday. I have lived with my Aunt and Uncle for almost three years to the day. Words can't even describe the amount of time and energy that they put into me. My uncle especially is an amazing image of God's will. He (and my aunt) were done raising children and had been for almost 20 years. However, when my dad passed away in 2005, they took me under their wing and have raised me ever since. Through all of the stupid crap I mangae to get myself into, Uncle R is always there. Of course we but heads everyonce in a while, but who doesn't? No matter what the situation is, Uncle R will drop whatever he is doing to help me out. I am truely blessed to have someone like him in my life. So happy birthday Uncle R. and thanks for everything

No comments: